Monday, February 16, 2009

Test Results

By the way....this is not my ultrasound pic....but this is exactly what mine looks like! ha ha ha.....some people show baby ultrasound pics....I say......"LOOK AT MY OVARY!"

The doctor called me with my test results today. Turns out:

GOOD NEWS: Ultrasound shows I had one ovarian cyst that burst (hence the tremendous pain). How is that good news? Well, it burst and is gone. :)

BAD NEWS: I have another one on the same ovary. Ouch. It is currently not bothering me, however, when/if it bursts - it probably will. :(

EH NEWS: I have to return in three months for them to test again. If it is not gone and growing they will need to make choices from there.

Health is weird.

I am currently sick with a cold....

God is teaching me a lot. I am not feeling well and would love to get better, so I will continue to take care of myself and pray my healthy, 3 mile running body returns.

I miss running.......

1 comment:

The Moores said...

Ouch! At least now you know what it is...