Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Junk"

Casey has been working for a Peditrician this year and she seems really cool. He really likes her. Anywho, I have been sick for the last two weeks. First with strep type thing and now with almost no voice. It has been an interesting ride.

Anywho, Casey was telling the doctor about it casually today and she said, "Oh. What does your wife do?" He replied, "She is currently a student teacher." "Ah!" The doctor said, "She has what I like to call "junk".

She went on to explain that all teachers get "junk" - a mixture of all the illnesses of every child in their class. (BOY IS THAT TRUE!!)

Just thought it was funny.... :O)

1 comment:

Ness101 said...

I believe I have a mild case of "junk" myself! Which I am totally bummed out about btw because I had gone SO long without getting sick. You should take some zicam - it helps a lot! Hope you're feeling better soon! And I like your blog. You should read mine. It's awesome. :)