Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1 + 1 = 2

I hate math. This blog has not much to do with math though, so, no worries.

So.....went to the doctor today.

What do I have? JUNK

What else do I have? Bladder infection/ovarian cyst

The combination of pain and coughing sucks........I think the only thing that could hurt worse is labor.......but even that they give you adequte drugs for.

Anyways, I feel like a walking, breathing, hell.

At least I am not contagious! 'Cause I have great plans this weekend! Let's hope I can walk. lol

3 comments:

Ness101 said...

That stinks! Reminds me of those days in the dorm when we were feeling...shall we say, "cursed" and you liked to exclaimed "oh, my uterus!" haha I guess this time it's "oh my ovaries!" I hope you feel better soon! What are your grand plans for this weekend??

Casey & Erin said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I need them. I just sneezed and thought to myself, "I think it would have hurt less if I cut of my finger." lol. Oh, our church is having our annual ladies retreat. WHICH I LOVE.

Janelle said...

I'm so sorry you've got all this going on! I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope you start to feel better soon.