Friday, February 13, 2009

Good & Bad

*Went to the doctor yesterday.....follow up appointment. Still having a lot of pain. She decided it would be fun for her to press on my stomach and say "does this hurt?" then move to a different place "does this hurt?"............well.....let's just say she pressed on a part of my stomach and the pain was almost crippling........and I may have accidently said, "If you do that again, I will have to kill you." WHOOPS! (So much for loving like Jesus in that instant)

*She decided it is probably not a bladder infection but would like me to finish on the meds "just in case" and then she sent me to the corvallis hospital to get an ultrasound to see if it is a cyst.

*Went to the radiology department and they were like, "Your name is actually Erin Hall in our system and we need you to go to the front desk to change it." I am sure I looked at her like, "Do you think I really want to WALK anywhere right now?!"

*So.........I went and sat down and Casey changed my name for me. ha ha. that will show em!

*I went back for my ultrasound and kept thinking everyone was looking at me like I was pregnant. Other than the fact of looking extremely disheveled.

*The third doctor this week proceeded to ask me "Could you be pregnant?" "No. The first doctor this week checked for that." I guess I look like an honest person........because he went on with his business giving me an ultrasound.

*He kept pointing to the scree and was like, "That is your ovary. That is your intestines." and I kept thinking in my head, "Please stop telling me. I think looking at the screen is horribly disgusting. I do not want to see my intestines moving, or the size of my ovary." But......I let him keep talking.

*Next he said, "Your ovary is REALLY far over." My thoughts: "Thanks guy with a sweater vest and earring. "

*Anyways, he told me he was done and that I would get a call in the next "few days" to tell me the results. "Thanks. I will just writhe in pain in the mean time." lol. Luckily our good Lord invented advil.

*On Good News: My cough is almost gone - which helps A LOT! And I am leaving for retreat this weekend. Luckily we just sit around, loving God and each other so I do not have to move too much. Yay for that.

*i will update you all on Sunday! :)

2 comments:

The Moores said...

Ugh, sorry for your pain! Hope you find out soon

Ness101 said...

I'm sure you will be comforted to know that even in your discomfort, you still are hilarious! I laughed a bunch at your thoughts toward the doctors!