Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the rain came tumbling down....

HATE VS. LOVE

Hate:

1) Homework
2) Studying
3) Being forced to read information I can promise you I will never retain
4) Not getting enough sleep at night
5) Missing people I need in my life daily
6) My apartment
7) People who smoke outside my bedroom window.......thanks
8) Acne
9) Dirty bathtubs
10) Cleaning cake decorating tips.....pain in the you know what....


Love:

1) Spending time with the people I love the most
2) Having intimate worship with God
3) Canyonview
4) My friends, old and new
5) Spending the weekend with my three year old cousin
6) Having nothing on my mind
7) Singing and dancing
8) Campfires
9) My family coming next weekend!
10) Roof top pools in Texas. :)


I'm catching myself hating things a lot more than loving things.........I need an ATTITUDE CHECK!

Peace Out P- Town,

Me


PS. Vanessa..........move closer. I have had enough of your childish antics. I should see your car packed on Saturday with all of your belongings. Make a sacrifice for the team. k? :)

2 comments:

Jessie Nash said...

Dont you hate being busy??? I know I hate (underlined) being busy :] How are you doing? Don't get to talk much now....

The Moores said...

Amen to the pain of cleaning cake decorating tips. blech! If I could just decorate and have someone else clean up all the pans and stuff; that'd be awesome!!