Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have been super busy this week as my schedule below indicates. :) This week was hard.....two friends of mine did some things very unusual of their character and it makes me sad for them. Because it is their life and this is public, all I really want to say is, please be praying. God knows who they are.

I worked a full week at my job. I still love it. YES! This will be a great place to work and I am sure I will miss the people when I leave April 31st. (I was hired for tax season). So.....get those taxes done!

This week was my grandpa and grandma's 55th anniversary. I love them so much. How cool is that?! 55 years.............what incredible people.


2 comments:

J.L. Hall said...

And how incredible is it that their first child was, how should I put it? The most INCREDIBLE person ever!

Casey & Erin said...

ha ha oh brother....