Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Much Information

This will be WAY too much information for all you blog readers.....but just thought I should fill you on in the rants of Erin.

Slept from 11:00pm to 2:00am last night. Been up since then. (It is now about 4:30pm).

Doctor thinks I have another ovarian cyst......however this one seems to have a mind of it's own. Yes, that is right. It probably has eyes and teeth too. My doctor believes it is currently sitting on my bladder......which as you guessed is really fun.

Oh were you wondering how many times I have peed today from 2:00am until 4:30pm??

22 TIMES!

Yes that is right....I am keeping a tally. It is much to fun not too........maybe fun is not the word.

Just called my doctor...told him I am in a lot of pain and now am having trouble feeling my left arm. He called in the big guns - hydrocodon........maybe now I will be able to sleep.....feel my arm....and stop walking around like the hunch back of notre dame.

Tomorrow I have an ultra sound to see this thing.....if in fact it exists. Let's hope it does....or it is all in my head. I know I am crazy.......but just not that crazy...........hopefully.

Bones season premiere is on tonight - 8:00pm. Be there.

4 comments:

Mama Yenchik said...

Holy smokes!! I'm praying for you Erin!! This sounds AWFUL!!!!!! Please keep us updated after your tests!!

Jessie Nash said...

Wow! Erin that sucks... Actually it sounds a little like pregnancy... or the bladder and peeing part at least. You are in our prayers!

Jess

Cara said...

That's really horrible, espically to be dealing with while trying to finish school. I hope everything goes well for you. I miss seeing you in class... the one true downside to graduation.

The Moores said...

This is bad. I'll pray for you. But I do like that you ended the blog with a plug for Bones. Shows your great attitude about everything! :)