Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Heart

Yesterday I went to the Middle School and met with my mentor teacher. It was GREAT! He is absolutely fantastic! He reminds me a lot of my dad - very easy going, funny, inviting. I was beyond encouraged leaving the building. Sometimes I forget how good God is......how wrong :(. But then things like yesterday remind me just how AWESOME He is.

For the last month I have been working back at NIRSA as some temporary help for a publication they produce. It was really fun to be back. My cubicle was right next to Kendra's and we had way too much fun. Today is my last day which is fine because school starts on Monday. It was fun while it lasted. And the extra money will hopefully pay my school bill. :)

What else can I update you on.......OH! I have almost lost 50 pounds! With lots of hard work running and food moderation I am almost there. 8 more pounds! I will post a picture of myself......it will look like one of those "I'm pregnant" photos.......but it is not.....and I AM NOT. It is a "I'm Skinny" photo. ha ha. I have gone from a size 16 to a 10. YAY!

Okay.......so I will try and post some photos of life later today.

*I am trying to be better about blogging.

1 comment:

The Moores said...

way to go on working hard! That's a lot of weight to lose .Youre awesome.