Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life is Weird

Okay....so here is a life update:

*Casey is still in school (he will be for about seven more years). yes, kudos to him.

*I am in my last year of school.....hopefully. :) I am with kindergartners this year. Not the age I intended to do, however it is very fun.

*Casey is working at OSU full time until classes start, then he moves to part time.

*I am working full time at NIRSA until classes start and then I will be part time as well.

*I just started a business called Exquisite Weddings. We do coordination and consultation + much more for wedding days. The website is still under construction, however, if you want to take a quick peek or let people know about us: be my guest!:) ExquisiteWeddings.Web.officelive.com

*I have been working out lately and will run my first 5k October 12th. I am not a good runner, but I really am trying to be. I have lost exactly 18 pounds in the last 2.5 months YEEHAW! Only 22 more to go. I hope to have them all gone by Christmas. (That is my goal anyways).

*Casey is still the worship leader and church and is loving it.

That is about it as far as updates go...

OH YEA, AND WE JUST GOT A NEW COUCH!! YAY!! PEOPLE CAN NOW COME OVER AND NOT SIT ON THE GROUND!

2 comments:

The Moores said...

If I come over, do I still have the choice to sit on the ground? I might want to.

Also, what grade ARE you wanting to teach?

Casey & Erin said...

You could sit on the ground, but now that your preggers you might have trouble getting up......unless I missed the kung fu lessons you took in order to jump from the ground.

Also, I am hoping to teach 4th and up.