Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow....

Okay........I have not updated this blog is SO long! My apologies!

Nothing much has gone on. Casey and I will be celebrating our two year wedding anniversary really soon.......September 16th.

I have been running a lot lately as well as weight training. I love it. I wish I would have done more of it in high school. Too late for that.... :)

I am hoping to do a five or seven k this winter. That would be fun and a good accomplishment.

Casey is still good......amazing and smart. He is still at OSU, however finishes this year, takes his MCAT and then we will figure out where to go. Adventure for sure!

I am in kindergarten this year all year. That will be a lot of fun. I am sure you will all be reading a lot of stories.

Have a great day!
Erin

No comments: